Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Matt and Mandy Engagement | Grand Rapids, MI Engagement Photographer



These are some of my favorite sessions to do.  I get to be creative , I get to have the couple kiss and snuggle together for a full two hours ~Love watching people love on each other.  This day it was cold out to so I'm sure that Mandy did not mind all the snuggling, it kept her warm.




You two are just adorable!




Love the "Ring"



This is one of my favorites, love the coloring on this photo and Mandy's smile.



This is also the great part of taking engagement pictures, between all the kissing and having some strange photographer all up in your face with her lens.  The two can't help but laugh! I can't wait for the wedding day now when I get to have them kiss twice as much and for a much longer time...lol.



Then their is this little man Luca's.  He stoled my heart the first time I met Mandy and Matt at Biggby.


Oh is he not the cutest thing in the world?






Looking forward to the day these people will be able to call each other "Family".  They will make a great one.



So don't forget to "Save The Date"



I love working with you, Matt and Mandy and I look forward to capturing you special day and other special day's to come. :)


2 comments:

mandy smith said...

Jewels and her husband Larry met us on a cool evening in Portland and yet made the best of it. She made Lucas feel extra special and like he was a big part of it all. Jewels captured some great shots, and we will have them forever to cherish one of the many happy memories we will have as husband and wife, and even more importantly a FAMILY. <3

mandy b said...

cuteness! :D

Post a Comment