Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Jeremy and Saras Wedding Part 2 | Grand Rapids, MI Wedding Photographer



The Ceremony!


























I always like to photograph some special parts of the Ceremony, like this here where the Dad is opening the door to enter into the church.  Such a beautiful moment.

























And when they first open the doors before she even starts down the aisle. My second photographer got this shoot!






And I shot this one.


























Another great shoot by my second photographer, you can even see where I am at.  That is why I use two photographers at weddings.


























Special moments! I love capturing just the simple things.








Look at Sara, her face is just glowing


























The Kiss!



Again my second photographer got this!


Well come back tomorrow because their is more to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment