Thursday, December 8, 2011

Jorie Patterson | Senior Pictures | Kalamazoo, MI Senior Photographer



I first met Jorie when her mother called me to do a Christmas shot with there whole family at there house.  She got my card at a Biggby in Kalmazoo.  Love Biggby! Love the Patterson Family! We talked then about doing Jorie senior pictures and at that time it seemed like it was going to be such a long time, well that time came and couldn't believe it.  Here I was driving down to come capture her special day and to celebrate a special year.  It was perfect! Just the way we had imaged and along with God's help and his guidance.  Well we where out, her dad and brother showed up.  That even made it more special and fun.  This family reminds me so much of my own and well I think that is why I feel so much at home when I with them.  I already let them know that I am capturing all there family pictures from weddings...to birth's (Jorie). Oh ya I'm going to be there and well it may seem like it's so far away today, but it will be here before we really know it.  That is what I love about photography, it's not a job.  It's about building relationships and being apart of some pretty amazing people.  I love you Patterson Family and thanks for having me capture your amazing family.




I love Jorie's Smile, she is just the cutest!








She is so PRETTY




We had so much fun doing these shots.  We where moving that chair in and out of the road every time a car was coming.




Life goes by really fast, enjoy it well you are where your at.

0 comments:

Post a Comment