Monday, September 10, 2012

Tyler Bylsma| 2013 Senior | Life's Captures Photography |



I often get a lot of emails asking what did you shoot with so I'm going to try to share a little more on how each shoot goes. Here I shot with my D7000 Nikon and most of the time used my 50 mm ~ love that lens. It gets tack sharp images.

Most of these locations where found in the moment. I knew this family very well so I let them know before hand that I was on the search for new spots and this was one.



I've shot here before with some GRCC students and loved that red metal door, so thought would be great with this guy and his colors.





This was fun because as we went from one spot to another I spotted this and told my husband to stop because I loved the colors and textures of this place.
Yes that is how I usually work!



This area I've used a lot, but this time I just walked around more and found this awesome location, now it is one of my favorites :).


The famous blue bridge, everyone loves this bridge and ask for it so I usually try to create different looks with it. I'm Jewels can't do the same thing ever!!!





Well thanks for stopping by and I hope that any info I shared helps. Until next time keep that smile and be sure to share it with everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment