Monday, February 27, 2012

Captures...of the Regt's Family| Grand Rapids, MI Family Photographer



As you may see this family is very unique and I love them to pieces.  God planted a seed in David and Kris to foster then adopt if the option became available and that is exactly what they did with the three youngest kids. The Regt's kids go to the same school as my children so I've been able to watch the process from afar and it has been such a blessing for me to see the hearts of these parents and what they do for these kids that come in.  Just recently they had another new born baby at their house and they way they just loved on that baby as if it was there own and knowing that one day it was going to leave for another home just touches me so and reminds me that I am adopted to (The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.”)
Romans 8:14-16.

What a great thing!  To be adopted by people who love you and to be a part of a family.




























To see more you can also visit my Facebook page at : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lifes-Captures-Photography-by-Jewels-Martin/152681559783

Thanks for stoping by and can't wait for you to visit again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment