Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Mulder Twins have arrived | Grand Rapids, MI Birth Photography



This was the best thing ever!


I was so blessed to be apart of Sherri and Derek's life by photographing there new little twin girls into the world. Sherri and Derek have been praying to have twins and God heard their prayers and gave them their  hearts desire. So let me introduce you to them.


This is Baby A, her name is Ashtyn.  Here she is getting her very first bath.




 

Here is Baby B, her name is Aspyn. Here she is having her very first bottle.



Now doesn't that make you want to have twins? It sure does me, I came home telling my husband.  He told me to pray that my daughter Jacquelyn does, so now I'm praying over her belly and she thinks I'm crazy.


Here they are together!



And here is Mom and Dad admiring what God has done.








 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment