Monday, October 31, 2011

Josh and Amy's Wedding Part 1| Grand Rapids Creative Wedding Photographer



It Happen!
Ok, I've got to admit it I got a special place in my heart for these two.  They have been a big part of my and my familie's life.  One, Amy is our favorite singer at church (in fact she just sang on my father-in-laws funeral this past July) Oh I love that girl! and second, Josh well he is one of nicest guys I've meet and he loves just about everyone that comes in contact with him and you can't help but love him back because he makes you smile.

This day has been a day a waiting..when my daughter was in 6th grade both Josh and Amy came to her 6th grade graduation and it was there I remember telling Josh you need to marry that girl (well my daughter is in 10th grade) that's how long I've been waiting for this to happen and I was so happy to be a part of their special day and it was so fun capturing two of the most favorite people in my life.




Love Amy's mom


Now I see where Amy get's her special touch in the hearts of people she meets.


Love her facial expressions. Keep an eye out for them!



She is the most beautiful girl inside and out. Love you Amy




Ok can you get a couple that is anymore adorable then these two.










They'll be enjoying Starbucks together forever now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment